Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nick_kz
Helper I
Helper I

Average total for the period

Hi everybody.

I need to calculate the unique number of tradepoints for the period and then display the average value for further use, tell me how to do this?

The results can be calculated in two ways:
1.Calculate dropsize by tradepoints for each month then take the average for the required period
2.Summaraize count for the period divided by the average ACB (unique ID trade point) monthly for the selected period

Example in the picture

Nick_kz_1-1612347627572.png

4 REPLIES 4
TarunSharma
Resolver III
Resolver III

Hello @Nick_kz 
Can you please clarify how you did the calculation for DropSize and DropSizeQuarter?

dropsize_1month =  sum(count_1month) / distinctcount (TradePointID_1month)

dropsize_2month =  sum(count_2month) / distinctcount (TradePointID_2month)

dropsize_3month =  sum(count_3month) / distinctcount (TradePointID_3month)

Dropsize_quarter

1 option = sum(count_1month, count_2month,count_3month) / avarage (distinctcount (TradePointID_1month), distinctcount (TradePointID_2month),distinctcount (TradePointID_3month))

2 option = avarage (dropsize_1month, dropsize_2month, dropsize_3month)

Hello @Nick_kz 
Check the attached file 

Hello @TarunSharma , Thank you for responding.

In your calculations, everything is logical, but the possibility of choosing a period has not been taken into account, I still would like to get a universal calculation tool, regardless of the number of selected months / quarters / years

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

March Update

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the March 2021 Updates!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power BI

See the latest Power BI innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors