Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

sharpedogs
Advocate II
Advocate II

Adding a static value to a filter - stumped

Hi, 

I am totally stumped on how to do this....please help 🙂

Below is a simple smaple of my data. A column of accounts and a column of Last used dates for exchange. 

a) The blank fileds are thoes that have not yet activated Exchange. I am using a count blank menasure to add them up

b) The dates represent the last used date of the for an activ user. I am using a count value to add thoes accounts up.

- the data syas we have 5 accounts in total, 3 are activated and 2 are not activated. I can do a simple Stacked Bar chart of this

I wnat to add a slicer, and filter by realaitve date.. <who has used exchange in the last 30 days>...

I want the utput to show me a stacked bar chart with 3 stacks. One stack for accounts who are not activated, one stack that fits the filters requirement of "who has used the product in the last 30 days" and then the third is for the uses who have not used the product in the last 30 days. 

Account Exchange last used date 
ChadSep 1st 
Brad 
MatJun 10th
Dave 
SamAug 10th
0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors