Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pie-of-Pie or Bar-of-Pie chart

Hello,

I did not find a same or similar visual solution like it is exist in Excel: Pie of Pie or Bar of Pie chart.

I have a huge matrix dataset wher it would be very helpful to show correlations using a dinamic Pie of Pie or Bar of Pie chart (like this way):

Annotation 2019-10-02 161401.jpg

Is there an existing custom visual and I missed it or may I ask for it?

Thanks, Zsolt

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there, 

Do you have the visual ready yet? Thank you for assisting

shannnonpereira
Frequent Visitor

Hello Everyone,

I have added a few more features in the Bar of Pie and have also fixed reported bugs. Please feel free to download the latest version of the Bar of Pie along with a sample report from this link.

You can also read more on how to use the Bar of Pie over here.

Please do feel free to send a mail to my id shannon.pereira@datellers.com to provide any suggestions or to report any bugs in the visual. We will be also uploading the visual on AppSource shortly!

AGrahamslaw

Hi @shannnonpereira , is there a version of this still available you can share? The link above says the draft has now expired?

Thanks

shannnonpereira
Frequent Visitor

I'm excited to announce the Bar of Pie, is now available on AppSource for free! If you find this visual useful, we would greatly appreciate it if you could add a review on the AppSource page to show your support. Your feedback will help us continue to improve and develop new custom visuals.
https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/datellersprivatelimited1651219582015....

Also, please follow my LinkedIn page for regular updates on new releases and features. This way, you can stay up-to-date on the latest developments and get the most out of our custom visuals.
https://www.linkedin.com/company/datellers/

If you encounter any bugs or have any questions about the Bar of Pie visual, please don't hesitate to reach out to me directly on my id shannon.pereira@datellers.com.