Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Pie-of-Pie or Bar-of-Pie chart

Hello,

I did not find a same or similar visual solution like it is exist in Excel: Pie of Pie or Bar of Pie chart.

I have a huge matrix dataset wher it would be very helpful to show correlations using a dinamic Pie of Pie or Bar of Pie chart (like this way):

Annotation 2019-10-02 161401.jpg

Is there an existing custom visual and I missed it or may I ask for it?

Thanks, Zsolt

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you solve this?

ZsoltV
Advocate I

No, it is still open. Or I did not get info about an exsting visual like i miss.

Anonymous
Not applicable

did you find solution?

ZsoltV
Advocate I

Unfortunately no any response or solution.

shannnonpereira
Frequent Visitor

Hello @ZsoltV ,

I was going throught the community custom visual ideas thread to find an idea that was much needed to be implemented. And I was surprised as well to not find the Bar of Pie or Pie of Pie visual available on AppSource. I am therefore in the process of developing the Bar of Pie Power BI Custom Visual, and am planning to upload it eventually. Bar of Pie Custom Visual ExampleBar of Pie Custom Visual Example

I would very much like to get in touch with you to collaborate and give you an early access testing of the visual once ready. 

Warm Regards,

Shannon Pereira

Callif

@shannnonpereira 

Please let me know when you have a working version of this visual available!

I would love to try it out if you need beta testers.

Thank you,

-Ben Callif

ZsoltV
Advocate I

Hello @shannnonpereira ,

It would be great if you can develop and share this visual. Please let me know once available for testing.

Regards, Zsolt

shannnonpereira
Frequent Visitor

@ZsoltV @Callif 

I should have the first draft ready by the end of July 2022 or sooner. Please do add in your name in the early access form below. We will be mailing the pbiviz file along with a user guide to all the entries in the form once the draft is ready! 

https://forms.office.com/r/Qzx6AdK5qW 

Please do feel free to share this form with your colleagues as well. You can also drop in a mail to me on my id shannon.pereira@datellers.com if you have any other queries w.r.t. this visual.

ZsoltV
Advocate I

@shannnonpereira

I cannot access to the form linked in your post

("You don't have permission to view or respond to this form

Technical details
Session id: b12a9b50-6274-48f9-a7e3-0eeba2f7c668, Correlation id: 2f182440-03cb-44e0-923a-d0402d3f49df")

Please use my email address as: zsolt.vago@flex.com.
shannnonpereira
Frequent Visitor

Hi @ZsoltV,

Thanks for that. I have fixed the link now. I have also added your email in the list.