Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Org chart visual

Would be great to have an org chart visual 

Hierarchy Chart by Akvelon implements requested functionality.

Comments
Roshah
Frequent Visitor

Did you check out the Visio custom visual? You can create an Org chart as a Visio drawing and then connect it to Power BI data.

Washington
Regular Visitor

I agree. A Org Chart custom visual would be very useful.

I don't like Visio custom visual

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thx, @Roshah

I'll check it out, this might be awesome for some cases. But as for Org chart I still would like to directly access out Active Directory and not need to have a mediator in between:)

Roshah
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Anonymous,

One can Create an Org chart automatically in Visio and then use Visio custom visual to get it to Power BI.

I agree that it would be awesome to do all of this directly inside Power BI.

Thanks,

Rohan

Roshah
Frequent Visitor

Hi @Washington,

Thanks for your feedback on Visio custom visual. It would really help us if we knew exactly what is it that we can improve for your concerns. Please email TellVisio@microsoft.com or post suggestions to Visio UserVoice to make us better.

Thanks,

Rohan

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Roshah,

I can't get the visual to work. I do try to add a Sharepoint online visio digram, including complete url (with WopiFrame as well), but get an invalid url message. 

Brgds,

thomas

ForcaTaico
Resolver II

Hi @Anonymous

If you have a parent-child id, you can use the custom visual "Hierarchy Chart by Akvelon". 

https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104381333?tab=Overview

Regards Taico

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thz @ForcaTaico

I'll be checking this out:)!!

Brgs

thomas

v-viig
Community Champion
Status changed to: Delivered

Hierarchy Chart by Akvelon implements requested functionality.