Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

List of Report Pages on Left of Screen in Desktop

I have 35 Pages in my report.  It is cumbersome to get get tp the last tab/page in the report in the desktop version. Would like to see a list of pages on the left-hand side of the report, much like, or exactly like what can be found on the service.  Would be very helpful in getting to the tab/page of the report that I want.  

Comments
DeBIe
Post Partisan

Great Idea, exactly what I am looking for as well!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Voting for this. Kinda crazy to always need to click to the right side and hard to find the pages at the bottom of the report *sigh*

DeBIe
Post Partisan

I've just discovered that you can navigate more quickly thru the pages by pressing Tab. Try dragging a page to the end while pressing Tab. Not the real solution to this problem, because it is still unclear.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @DeBIe 

Wow it does help! Thanks!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How difficult it is for Microsoft to make things a bit user-friendly???

I have 30 pages and every time I want to do something, it takes ages to move with the stupid page navigation.

LiseB

If you right-click on the small navigation arrows in the bottom-left a list of all pages pops up.

DeBIe
Post Partisan

@LiseB Nice one thanks! Didn't know that yet 😄

QuantumFlux
Regular Visitor

What is more painful is moving pages around.

example1: I need my page 35 to be a page 1
example2: right click on a page > add new page to the right/left 
example3: + new page (choose where to put that new page, and not at the end by default)
  scrolling that page to the begining is painful if I have 50 pages

fr_jc
Advocate I

@QuantumFlux agreed. 

I have datasets with over 80 pages i use to save them out as seperate reports.  Being able to move pages around and move them in groups rather than one at a time would be ideal.  

Also once report is saved in web service being able to delete multiple pages at once would be helpful..

QuantumFlux
Regular Visitor

@fr_jc agreed,

bulk editing needs to be more of a thing in power bi.