Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Improve Conditional formating waterfall(or bar chart)

Hello all, I was trying to conditionally format  the data labels colors based on a measure.

Here is my conditional measure :

Indicador Payback =
VAR checkant = CALCULATE('Metricas Consolidado'[Check Payback],DATEADD('Calendário'[Data],-1,MONTH)) 
VAR checkatual = 'Metricas Consolidado'[Check Payback]
IF(
checkant = FALSE() && checkatual = TRUE(), TRUE(), FALSE()) 
RETURN
IF(indicador =TRUE(),"red","blue")

Using it in a waterfall graph (does not work on a column chart either) the month oh 06/2022 should be colored red however it comes out as blue

TallesLessa_0-1657806529853.png

I know the measure is working because I have tested it on a table and it works (returns red or blue accordindly and the red output is only on june) also using it as a tooltip over the graph above it is displayed correctly as well (the other months show up as blue)

TallesLessa_1-1657806529871.png

It is configured corretly 

TallesLessa_2-1657806529700.png

Also if I try a simpler conditional formatting it is not working as well (should have turned everything below 0 into a red font) but does nothing.

TallesLessa_3-1657806529537.png

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yny_A6lk8H2denKPHl2ZW-Zw1ATLiF6V/view?usp=sharing

Posted it on sissues and was told by a MS representative that
"The current position, waterfall map can only support font color uniform modification, can not be defined individually."

So I cannot change the color of a columns, witch is usefull to highlight turning points or any other point of interest.