Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Extract to PDF - Automatically extract by all SLICER option

Hi Power BI team,

My organisation, like many others, takes advantage of the extract to PDF option.

The way I have designed our dashboard is that the user can select a team via a slicer, with all visuals updating. The team leaders require these reports to be provided for them in PDFs. At present, the only way to perform this task is to manually change the slicer to display each team, and repeat the extraction process.

I can't imagine that it would be too difficult to include an option whereby on extracting to PDF, we are given the option to select a slicer within the report, and extract either to one PDF or to multiple PDF files. The PDF files could automatically be named in line with the Slicer input value, with an option to include either the date of extraction or a manually input date.

Although I only work with 20 teams, I understand from researching this possibility that there are many other active community members who would benefit from this, who may need 100+ iterations rather than the 20 I require.

Kindest Regards,

GC4002