Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Custom Visual New Submission Breakdown or Weighted Tree

Hi All,

Greeting for the Day!

I was wondering if someone can build of one very important visuals missing from Power BI gallery is Breakdown or dependencies tree,
this will help us to design a good view and give us more room for other visuals to add in our dashboard.

I wish if someone could do it would be great. Below is one such example. Thank you again.

This is an open source code so you can use the code to build the Power BI Customs visual. Thank you!!!

http://vizuly.io/product/weighted-tree/?demo=d3js

Regards
Sohail

Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great idea!

nicksav
Helper II
Sohail
Advocate IV

@nicksav

Thank you for the link however it an cost invlove with this visuals, it would be great if everyone can downlaod a free Microsoft own breakdown tree.

Regards

Sohail

tzvikei
Employee
Sohail
Advocate IV

@tzvikei

Thank you, however this R visuals can't handle a large data set. 😞

Regards

Sohail

v-viig
Community Champion

Hello @Sohail,

Thaks for your feedback.

How much data is in your data-set?

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Sohail
Advocate IV

@v_viig 

I have approximately +60k rows I think R can handle it it would be better if Fredrik or Microsoft has there own breakdown or dependancy tree of there own. 

Regards

Sohail 

Nandini

One of the basic necessity of any Business intelligence I am suprise to see this is missing from Power BI.

Swathi_G

Great idea 👌 was wondering how come it is missing from Power BI. Very useful visual not only to represent data but also to represent organization structure of the company.. Hope Microsoft BI team could start this soon

Sam_Dates

My vote +1