Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Color Selected Slicer

Hi Power BI Team,

It would be a great feature to colour selected slicer automatically. There exist a similar feature for the normal Filters.

We have big problems by sheets with many different slicers. If you can give users of Power BI the opportunity to color slected slicers then customers of published sheets can notice their selected slicers faster (very interessting by many interacting sheets).

Best Regards

Comments
nkarig

I think this would be really helpful. You see in the Filters sidebar when a filter is selected in there because it becomes greyed, but there's nothing like this for the slicers. I tried using the ISFILTERED and HASONEVALUE functions to replicate this with a measure and a function on the slicer background color to no success. If you filter the column using the sidebar filter, then it will then filter the slicer like I want, but it won't color the slicer if I select a value in the slicer itself.