Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Add the ability to show duplicate data in the Table Visual

My suggestion is to add an option which allows for duplicate data rows to be displayed in a table visual.

For example. Say we have the following table:

If I were to display Columns 1,2 and 3 in a table visual, by default they would be displayed as such:

(Regardless of wether the "Don't Summarize" option is active or not for the respective collumns)

So I think it'd be great if we had the option to disable the aggregation and display the raw duplicate data rows.

Using this post as a reference: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Duplicate-data-in-Table-visualization-Displaying-as-is-Data...

"Power BI is first and foremost a data aggregation and visualization tool, it sort of assumes you want to DO something with the data, not just display it raw. That being said, surprisingly, I have not see this posted in Ideas, so I would recommend that you submit it and post the link back here so we can vote for it."

Comments
vabs611

Hi, This needs to be there in power bi for understading the duplicate entries in the data as visual.