Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

undefined

Hi

Recently I got a request from the business, they want to share a Power BI visualisation with the client. My company has Premium Licence, however the client doesn't want to pay for a licence and the client doesn't have an Office 365 Licence

I believe we could use the Power BI Embedded service which provides a dedicated workspace for each client. The service generates a App Id and Workspace Id to be used for the web to embedded the visualisation. My question is any posiblity to achieve this using SharePoint iframe ? and how the user authorisation works in SP ?

Please remember, user doesn't want to pay for a licence and doesn't have  365 Licence

Also I need to understand when a client has a 365 licence this means we can add the client into our B2B and share the reports with them ? do they require the Power BI licence ?

Any ideas of how we can achieve this will be greatful 

Kind Regards

Isabel  

1 REPLY 1
v-evelk
Employee
Employee

It's the duplicate of this topics.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors