cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Regular Visitor

supply vs. demand per calendar week

Dear community,

I am relatively new to PowerBI, and I need to apply PowerBI to a pretty specific use case. I have a data set showing the supply and demand of each product per calendar week, and I would like to show the evolution of supply vs the demand for each calendar week.

The table is organized as follows: each row is a component belonging to a product - and in the columns there is the supply per calendar week and the demand per calendar week.

The table is quite large, a simplified version with dummy data is in the attached screenshot:

jdhbr_0-1614068657202.png

I would like to show (maybe in a bar-graph) the demand and supply side-by-side per calendar week using PowerBI - can anyone help please? 🙂

Thanks in advance!!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power BI Super Users!

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite with Arun Ulag

Featured Session: Drive Data Culture with Power BI- Vision, Strategy & Roadmap. Register here https://myignite.microsoft.com #MSIgnite #PowerPlatform #Power BI ​

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

secondImage

The largest Power BI virtual conference

100+ sessions, 100+ speakers, Product managers, MVPs, and experts. All about Power BI. Attend online or watch the recordings.

Top Solution Authors