Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Visual in lowest level of hierarchy

Hi! I have a problem where I'd like to make my line chart always be on lowest level of hierarchy, without always pressing "Expand all down one level in the hierarchy". My chart has three axis: road, section and meters (and the are under road Hierarchy). I want the chart always show me all of these. Now it works for a while but when I change bookmarks the hierarchy goes automatically up. I have already tried to update bookmarks to this, but it doesn't work.

Thanks in advance!

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

And this is the state I wan't my visual to be - showing everyting on the hierarchy.

kuvaaja.PNG

If you develop visual yourself, therer is capabilities.json file.

Could you please describe your issue more detailed because it is still unclear.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

v-evelk
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I am not sure that clearly understood your issue.

However, try to use  "filterState":true  property for a capabilities settings option, that is responsible for storing of your hierarchy state, to save its state in bookmarks.

If it doesn't help please will provide more details and probably screenshots to better unbderstand your issue.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @v-evelk for your responce, where can I find these cabapilities settings?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors