Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nasheno
Microsoft
Microsoft

Timeline slicer 2.0.2

Hi,

My timeline slicer suddenly stopped working. The same date field when used as a filter works and changes the other fields in the report.

Please help.

Regards,

Natalie

4 REPLIES 4
v-evelk
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi Natalie,

Could you please describe your situation with details and may be screens and also pelase send us your report to pbicvsupport@microsoft.com for analysis if it possible.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Isidre
Regular Visitor

When you move the selector it returns selecting the whole range of dates It is a serious problem, because I have no alternative and the published reports have stopped working.

Thanks for your helping

I should analyze the issue to solve it so, I need your report because it may be a specific case.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Isidre
Regular Visitor

Thank you for your answer. Finally, I solved the problem by uninstalling the selector of the two pages where I used it.
Once installed again it worked again.
I think the problem was generated because when I installed it on a second page, I copied and pasted it from the first one, I also synchronized them. But the second selector was on a page that I use for the drill-down function of the first page (it was nonsense to synchronize them). I think here was the problem.
When uninstalling and reloading it again, I did not synchronize it and it worked again.

Isidre

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.

Top Solution Authors