Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nasheno
Employee
Employee

Timeline slicer 2.0.2

Hi,

My timeline slicer suddenly stopped working. The same date field when used as a filter works and changes the other fields in the report.

Please help.

Regards,

Natalie

4 REPLIES 4
v-evelk
Employee
Employee

Hi Natalie,

Could you please describe your situation with details and may be screens and also pelase send us your report to pbicvsupport@microsoft.com for analysis if it possible.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

When you move the selector it returns selecting the whole range of dates It is a serious problem, because I have no alternative and the published reports have stopped working.

Thanks for your helping

I should analyze the issue to solve it so, I need your report because it may be a specific case.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Thank you for your answer. Finally, I solved the problem by uninstalling the selector of the two pages where I used it.
Once installed again it worked again.
I think the problem was generated because when I installed it on a second page, I copied and pasted it from the first one, I also synchronized them. But the second selector was on a page that I use for the drill-down function of the first page (it was nonsense to synchronize them). I think here was the problem.
When uninstalling and reloading it again, I did not synchronize it and it worked again.

Isidre

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors