Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

OvidiuNeacsu
Resolver I
Resolver I

Table Visualization That Groups All The Repeating Rows

Hi guys, 

My stakeholders want to export data from the table visualizations I deliver to them. One thing that can become very confusing is the repeating information that keeps appearing. Is there a way to Deliver the same information but more user-friendly?

This is a sample of how the table looks: 

EXCEL_pMtvS4i8Re.png

Is there a visualization that will deliver the data (export as CSV/XLSX) like this or in a similar fashion?

EXCEL_8bMxUO8SmJ.png

I tried the Matrix way, but when they export data, it still looks like the 1st image.

Let it be known that there are actually more columns and hundreds of rows involved in the report. 

Thanks a lot for your assistance!

2 REPLIES 2
v-evelk
Employee
Employee

Hi,

You can check a collection of Power BI visuals in the store. There are more than 200 differen visuals so there is a chance that you will find something suitable.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Anonymous
Not applicable

I think you should bring the data similar fashion from Source. I don't think any conditional option you can use at cell level.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors