Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

vochieng
Advocate I
Advocate I

Radar Chart - Can you please include Tooltip Option?

I have imported the default Microsoft Radar Chart into my report.  However, it does not include the Tooltip option, and as such, not able to customise the Tooltip report for this visual.  

May I request that this feature is included in this visualization!

Radar_Chart_Tooltip.png

Thank you!

CC: @pleblanc

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vochieng ,

I find the idea that you created: Tooltip Option for Radar Chart Visual.

You could accept the answer as solution. Then we will be able to close the thread. More people who have the same request will find that link easily and quickly.

Hope the functionality will be implemented as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vochieng ,

You could try the custom visual of xViz Radar/Polar Chart. It is support to use tooltip. For more featurs about it, you could take a look at the website:

https://xviz.com/blogs/xviz-radar-polar-chart-power-bi-custom-visual-key-features/

1.PNG

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello Xue,

Thanks for your response and for following this up.  Already tried the 3rd party radar chart visual and noted that tis premium ($$).  This should be a standard in all Microsoft visuals, so am disappointed it's missing.

Trust, Microsoft will consider this in the next Power BI updates.

With very best wishes,

Victor.

Hi @vochieng ,

Can you please accept a solution? According my experience, the solved thread will be found easily. Then more people will vote up the idea.  And we also can close the thread.  Thanks in advance. Hope the functionality will be implemented quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @vochieng ,

I find the idea that you created: Tooltip Option for Radar Chart Visual.

You could accept the answer as solution. Then we will be able to close the thread. More people who have the same request will find that link easily and quickly.

Hope the functionality will be implemented as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.