Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JPH100
Regular Visitor

Power KPI Matrix blank Comparison Value

I'm trying to understand (and use) KPI Matrix. My Visual version Power KPI Matrix 3.3.1 and I'm working with the demo file PowerKPIMatrix.2.0.0.0.pbix that I downloaded from one of the threads.

My issue is that when I use the visual from scratch using the same fields available in the model, Comparison Value and KPI Status are blank.

I've done a basic test where I've copied and cleaned the Column-Based Visual in sample (tab) to match what I'm using in the from scratch visual. The KPI matrix copied is showing all values correctly while the version from scratch is not. What am I doing wrong?

Cleaned means I removed all fields, but Date, Active Customers (Actual Value), Active customers Target (Comparison Value). I'm using exactly the same fields in the scratch version.

image.png

In case this is not as silly as I think it is and you need the pbix file, please advise how to share it.

Thank you in advance Jedi Council!!

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors