cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Need Help

Hi Team,

Trust everyone is doing well. I need some real help with Power BI.

So, I have around 12 metrics(12 line graphs to show the trend for each metric) and on the left hand side, I have Filters(L6 Manager, L5 Manager and so on till L1).So, now if I select any of the Manager, it will show the trend for that manager and if I select 2-3 managers it will show trend combinely for that 2-3 Managers.

But now the request is...They want to see all the managers graphs at once for the same metric. They want to compare the same trend with 2-3 Managers or evryone from his team. For example, one of the metric is "User Count". So when we select 3 Managers or his complete team, I want a 3 different line graphs or his total team strength showing the same metric for each manager respectively so that I can compare the graph among 3 managers or how many members he has under him and see which manager is doing well. Like a drilldown option.

May be I am thinking to have 12 separate tabs for each metric and have same metrics graphs (12 graphs..4*3) on each tab (All 12 graphs in 1 tab will be "User count" )and we can sync filters to each graph separately so that they can have 12 managers max selected and comparee 12 managers at a time. But if they want to see everyone under their team to see who is performing better then this is not an option.....Any Suggestions/ideas?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Super Users of the Quarter - Q2 2020

Who are our Super User Superstars? Who made it to the top of the leaderboards? Get the answers!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors