Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

WQ

Multi select bar chart to filter in Charticulator

Hello, I have a problem about filter by multiple selected bars from different charts.

Is that Charticlator allow usert to select multiple bar which come from different charts? I know the default Power BI chart tool allow user to filter multiple data from different charts by click Crtl key and desired bar.

For example, I have chart A, B and C which created by Charticulator. Select a bar in chart A, chart B and C able to filter by particular bar from A. After click on a bar inchart B, C need to able to filter by the selected bars from chart A and B.
This is what I want, anyone have any solution? Please help me.

2 REPLIES 2
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

"Select a bar in chart A, chart B and C able to filter by particular bar from A. After click on a bar inchart B"  your prior selection in chart A may or may not stay on, depending on your data model. This would only work with disconnected tables feeding each visual, and (lots of) measures that compute the visibilities.

Hello, I have another problem that is after I click on the charticulator bar to apply filter, the selected bar should be highlighted however sometime the selected bar doesnt highlight automatically (in fact the filter is applied). How to solve the problem and what is the reason? 
Thank you

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.