cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

MAQ Software Calendar Bug?

@MAQSupport  I am using the Caendar visual to display downtime in our plant and this may be a possible bug, or perhaps a formatting issue I may be missing.

In the attached image it shows that the date range is from 8/10/2020 at 6AM to 8/13/2020 at 7AM.

bhai-ali_1-1595598266186.png

However, when we look at the calendar as a whole it stops on August 12:

bhai-ali_2-1595598428491.png

I have tried changing the working hours, but that has not helped. This problem only seems to happen when the end time is before 9AM. Are there any settings I need to change or is this potentially a bug.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4
popovd1

I downloaded the latest version 4.0.0, re-uploaded the visual confirming it is to the latest version and the refreshed visual still has the end date showing 1 day early in the calendar when compared to the data source/dataset.  Not sure what to do at this point... 

MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @Anonymous ,

We have fixed issue in the visual.

However the publish process will take considerable amount of time for the changes to be published on AppSource.

We have private build available. Let us know if you want us to pass it on.

For any further queries or enhancement requests, please contact us at support@maqsoftware.com 

Thanks

Can you please pass along the fix for this or a work-around...I am having the same issue.

MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello Higgs,

Thanks for reaching out.

This issue has been fixed.

You can download new version using the following link - https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/wa104381844?tab=overview

Hope it works well. Revert back if issues still persists.

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

November Power BI Update 768x460.png

Check it Out!

Click here to read more about the November 2021 Updates!

M365 768x460.jpg

Microsoft 365 Collaboration Conference | December 7–9, 2021

Join us, in-person, December 7–9 in Las Vegas, for the largest gathering of the Microsoft community in the world.