Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

SatyaVaitla
Helper I
Helper I

Is there a Weightage associated with KPI in Power KPI Matrix?

Scorecards are for the individual team memebers or for businesses. To know at the individual level whether the performance is good or not good, the KPIs must have weightages which can help to calculate the overall performance of the individual or the business. If a socrecard to be qualified as enterprise class, the health of the business or team or individual should be seen at macro level and should be drill down to lower granularity on team structure or business structure. In any good organisation, mostly the businesses will be aligned with the team.

How to look at this macro level performance of individual team member or individual business in power KPI Matrix?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

You might create a report with single KPI Matrix and apply a filter by employee that you want to track.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

Looks like you should create an instance of Power KPI Matrix for each granularity that you want.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Thanks. But then it is not enterprise class. Am i right?

I need to prepare separate KPI matrix (for hundreds or thousands of employees) and circulate them separately even though my top level dashboard is aggregated from these individual KPI matrixes.

You might create a report with single KPI Matrix and apply a filter by employee that you want to track.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.