cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
didihuang
Regular Visitor

Gantt Chart customize tooltip

Hi,

I have to delivery a gantt chart with customized tooltip. I enabled preview features report page tooltips. I restarted power Bi several times, but the visualization panel just doesn't have tooltip fields shown as it suppose to be. I'm unble to link my report to customized tooltips. I'm not quite sure which did I do wrong. Please see snapshot as attached. Thank you for help.tooltips1.pngtooltips2.png 

4 REPLIES 4
bandermansor
Helper I
Helper I

Try Desktop version because Power Bi service does not has all the features.

If so, go to the page that you want it as customize tooltip and in the page information enable tooltip feature then connect any object you want to this page

thaddeusferber
Frequent Visitor

Still on backlog?

v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

Gantt Chart does not support Canvas Tooltip but this feature is on our backlog.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

mathoucds
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-viig , is it now available? I tried to add canvas tooltip on my gantt diagram but it doesn't work: in Format > Tooltip Settings, I only have "Date Format". I use Power BI Report Server (September 2019).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Build 768x460.png

Microsoft Build is May 24-26. Have you registered yet?

Come together to explore latest innovations in code and application development—and gain insights from experts from around the world.

charticulator_carousel_with_text (1).png

Charticulator Design Challenge

Put your data visualization and design skills to the test! This exciting challenge is happening now through May 31st!

May UG Leader Call Carousel 768x460.png

What difference can a User Group make for you?

At the monthly call, connect with other leaders and find out how community makes your experience even better.

Power BI Dev Camp Session 22 768x460.jpg

Check it out!

Mark your calendars and join us on Thursday, May 26 at 11a PDT for a great session with Ted Pattison!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors