Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

SergioGuirreri
Advocate I
Advocate I

GANTT Chart 2.2.3 remove milestones' vertical dots line

Hello,

I'm using GANTT 2.3.3 https://appsource.microsoft.com/en-us/product/power-bi-visuals/WA104380765?tab=Overview and I would like to remove the vertical gridlines of the milestones because the reading of the barchart is very dramatic.

I checked that there is another post with the same topics but I don't see any solution https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Is-it-possible-to-design-the-GANTT-chart/m-p/1085730#M50282...

Someone can help me ?

Thanks,

Sergio

milestone-gridlines.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
zigune
Frequent Visitor

This new feature is important for me too !

nyouwakim
Regular Visitor

Can someone answer this topic please. I am also having issues with this.

LearningPB

Also, does anyone know how to add the data label of the milestone on the GANT? i.e. have 'Milestone 1' showing above or to the side of the milestone along the GANT?

LearningPB

+1 would like this feature

Murat
Frequent Visitor

Hello,

Leave Milestones field empty in Fields Section, and add Milestone to your legend. 
Cons: Milestones won't be shown, when you collapse tasks up to parent. And it won't look as rhombus of course, but you can colour it as you want. 

Murat_0-1613262467942.png

Murat_1-1613262501039.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Anonymous
Not applicable

And I'm very much interested in this, too! Is there any known development on this topic?

Thanks for any advice ...

PS: does someone know where to find the latest code of version 2.2.3? Is it still open source?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also keen to know how to solve this.

Thanks in advance!

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors