Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Daisy Chain Visuals

New to Power BI.

Working with Power Apps and SharePoint.

I've created a Report that has several visuals - one Table and two Clustered bar charts.

I would like basically a step-down functionality pointing to specific data based on the choice in the previous chart.

What I get now is the number part.

In 'nuetral' I can see grand totals, across multiple areas in visual 1.

If I click on one of the grand total graph lines in visual 1 it triggers a sub-set of data in visual 2.

I go from Total items in the store to specifically Total items of fruit (kind of thing).

What I need is when I click on a sub-set fruit graph line in visual 2 I need the data in the sheet to be specific the the type of fruit represented by the bar graph choice in visual 2 & only in the 'Area' represented by the choice made in visual 1. 

1. Visual 1 shows a chart with all 50 starts and a line representing the number of cites in each state.

2. If you click on a State in visual 1 the chart in visual 2 displays a list of cities based on location (east, west, north, south), with the number on the graph line representing the number of cities in each 'Area'.

3. If you click on visual 2 graph line the Table display specific Building information, based on the Area chosen in visual 2 & the State chosed in visual 1 - ONLY.

0 REPLIES 0

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors