cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GKing360 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

D3 funnel

Hi,

I'm having an issue with my reporting currently, I work in a sales company and so they wish to display their pipeline using a funnel chart.

The issue is, they do not like the standard funnel chart in PowerBI as it's not "funnel-y" enough ...

I have found this online : https://jakezatecky.github.io/d3-funnel/

This is perfect for what I need but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to create a PBIVIZ file from the downloaded zip folder (Note: I don't have any JavaScript experience and am just starting to learn it now because of this).

Please help, it has been driving me mad!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
popov Member

Re: D3 funnel

Hello, @GKing360

No way. You cannot add this in Power BI report. You need to create Power BI Custom Visual. 

Moderator v-viig

You can also have a look at Horizontal Funnel by MAQ Software that implement Funnel functionality pretty well.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

MAQSupport Member

Hello @GKing360,

We request you to please check Horizontal Funnel by MAQ Software available on AppSource to check if it satisfies your requirement.

For any further queries or enhancement requests, please contact us at support@maqsoftware.com.

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Users Online
Currently online: 328 members 3,234 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: