Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create a custom table using Measures in row

Hi Guys,

I am using Imported Power BI file and has 5 tables in it and related to each other as per the requirement. I've created all the required measures on the model. Now, my question is to display those measures as per the Business necessity. here's how they wanted to look like... all these measures will be sliced by Filter Consisting of Zip Codes init. Need to pin this visual in Dasboard.

Table.PNG

For example, To display ForecastYOY row... I've created 2 measures to display ForecastYOY ($) and ForecastYOY % Change.

I was unable to display all these measures in the above table format. Is there anyway to display like that or should i go for creating my own custom visual, if so how can i acheive that ?.

I have used PowerKPI Metrics to display first 5 rows and the rest of the 2 column names itself are dynamic which tends to change based on filter appiled (Date part in the column). Is there anyway that i can acheive in the same visual. I tried to move the date part from the column name to value but it's not displaying because the datatype in currency whereas we are trying ti insert date into it.

This how far I can go by using that custom visual...

Capture.PNG

Any help is greatly appreciated!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

We'd recommend to try Power KPI Matrix out.

Please download this sample report to find out more about usage of this custom visual.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-viig
Community Champion
Community Champion

We'd recommend to try Power KPI Matrix out.

Please download this sample report to find out more about usage of this custom visual.

Ignat Vilesov,

Software Engineer

Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals

pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors