Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Controlling colors in heat streams - min score and max score missing

Hi all

I am using heat streams to visualize temperature ranges. It is very important to me that a certain color represents a fixed temperature range. I used to control this with the fields min score and max score in the formatting tab under data settings. Somehow these fields have disappeared, maybe an update has caused this. I would really appreciate any help getting the min score and max score back, or another way to control the colors. 

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2
ulfy

Hello Thomas!

I have the same issue. I need to control the starting value and ending value for the gradient colours. Have you found any solution in this? 

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, I have not found a solution. I wish there was a way, it is such a great visual, just missing control of gradient colors. I guess one could check out a previous version of the open source code and compile it. But it will take time. The feature has been there some time ago. Or hope it will show up in a new release. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors