Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Clustered Column in Percentage with line chart as secondary axis

Hello Community,

I have a quick question related with graphs that I have developed as pasted below:

However, I would like to show the clustered columns in % for each month (but when I am doing it, it splits total data as % split).

All I need is to display for each index/year-month on x-axis , the clustered columns between Late and On-Time in %, for instance I would like to see my clustered columns for 2019 November as 85% (On-Time): 15%(Late).

With excel you can simply obtain the desired result but it's difficul with Power BI. Appreciate help!

ChartChartVisual Build GridVisual Build Grid

1 REPLY 1
v-evelk
Employee
Employee

Hello,

As I understood, you want to see the ration between Late and On-Time columns in percents but only on labels, while columns still have to reflect absolute values. I found that it's possible to show labels in per cent of Grand Totals only but it looks like not your case.

I can recommend to ask in that thread also becuase they have more expretise regarding data modelling and visual that you use is core one.

Kind Regards,

Evgenii Elkin,
Software Engineer
Microsoft Power BI Custom Visuals
pbicvsupport@microsoft.com

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors