Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Calendar Visual by MAQ Software

Hello,

Anybody here uses the calendar visual by MAQ Software?

I have another visual which is a table that displays the details of the event. When I click the date on the calendar, it is not filtering my table.

Is there a configuration I need to do to make this work?

It will be better if this calendar can filter other visuals.

Calendar.PNG

11 REPLIES 11
eymardj

Hello, I have 1 table with 5 columns with dates (BAT1 start, BAT 1 end, BAT2 Start, BAT2 End, Golive date).

Unfortunately I can only put 1 start date and 1 end date into Maq software calendar.

I would be nice to be able to put multiple dates.

I have also 2 tables with activities, and you can only put 1 activity from 1 table... I solved this with a workaround (Append 2 tables to 1 table), but it would also be nice to be able to put activities from more than 1 table.

Thank you

JP

oumaymaelh21

Hello , 

I'm using the calendar Visual by MAQ Software, on desktop I set the colors for the event groups but once published on the service the colors change completly. Also when I set up a scheduled refresh the colors of the calendar change. 

Is anyone facing this same issue? how can I avoid it? 

Thank you.

Hello,

We have resolved issue. Please find beta build.

Let us know if it resolves your issue and revert back in case of any further issues. 

Thanks

Zaih

+1 To this demande. Will be a great great Calendar with that possibility.

MAQSupport
Solution Supplier
Solution Supplier

Hello @Anonymous ,

Currently, Calendar by MAQ Software does not provide support for cross-filtering.

We have added your request to our backlog.

We will notify you on this thread when we upgrade our visual with this feature.

Thanks.

+1 for this request!

"not being able to manage cross-filtering" sounds exactly like "not compliant with Power BI" or "cannot use data from a database".

Isn't it just the minimum to deserve the name of Power BI visual ?

Hello @DavidPROVOST ,

We are using an API to render the visual and it is the design limitation of the API used.

We will revisit feasibility to add cross-filtering feature.

We have added request to our backlog.

We periodically revisit our published visuals to correct bugs and add enhancements based on user feedback. Once we have an enhancement list set for the next version of this visual we will let you know on this thread.

Thanks again for your feedback, and please continue to provide the same for any of our visuals.

For any further queries or enhancement requests, please contact us at support@maqsoftware.com

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Have you brought this feature of cross filtering ?

As i have a use case where i have a table containing list of entries with one of the column as dates.

And i am also using this calendar visual. But when i select on any entry within table, it doesnt bring the calendar view to that date. Only if i am on the same month as the date i pick from the table, it does highlights that date then. 

This is a restricted behaviour i am witnessing. As i have to present in the selected month to be able to view the date selected. Instead it should work on any month being shown so that if date is selected from table , it should bring us to that month and highlight the date

Reply would be appreciated

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors