Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

electrobrit
Post Patron
Post Patron

remove other language replies in feed

I have a lot of responses in community forum feed and I get them multiple times in different languages. How can I remove the languages and leave only the one I need?

6 REPLIES 6
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hey @electrobrit & @Anonymous  All posts in the Desktop forum board are automatically syndicated to the Translated Spanish Desktop forum and translated from English into Spanish. This allows Spanish speakers who are not fluent in English to follow the conversation. However, this capability does introduce multiple notifications because the thread is duplicated. We understand that the multiple notifications can be quite overwhelming and the team is actively working on a solution now. We expect to have the solution deployed to the community by the end of the week. Thank you for reaching out, we appreciate the feedback!

Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, no problem with the translation and the intent.  Just not happy with the sudden influx of spam.  I had actually thought my account was hacked

Totally get it, @Anonymous! So sorry for the extra notifications! The solution has been implemented, moving forward this shouldn't be an issue. 

is there something we should do? I am still seeing multiple responses in diff languages. Thank you!

Hey @electrobrit - Can you send me screenshots of the notifications you are receiving via PM? I'd like to take a look and see what's going on. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree - I am confused why all of a a sudden my last (and thus far only) thread is now in spanish, with spanish replies.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors