cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bu965
Helper I
Helper I

insert an attacment on a forum reply

Might be a simple question but how do i attach a file to a forum reply.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JCM_iTalent
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @bu965,

While there are some community members that are able to attach files to their posts, at this time regular community members are not able to do so. We are reviewing this internally, but at this time cannot say if a change will be made to this permission. However, regular community members are able to attach images to a forum post or reply. For information on how to do this, please check out our support article, 'How to Use the Toolbar'. I would also suggest checking out our article 'Asking, Answering, and Accepting' for some great tips.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JCM_iTalent
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hello @bu965,

While there are some community members that are able to attach files to their posts, at this time regular community members are not able to do so. We are reviewing this internally, but at this time cannot say if a change will be made to this permission. However, regular community members are able to attach images to a forum post or reply. For information on how to do this, please check out our support article, 'How to Use the Toolbar'. I would also suggest checking out our article 'Asking, Answering, and Accepting' for some great tips.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI User Groups

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Power BI Dev Camp - June 24th

Mark your calendars and join us for our next Power BI Dev Camp!