JeffB New Member

how do I post a comment/question

It wasn't intuitively obvious/readily discoverable just how I could add a post

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: how do I post a comment/question

Maybe this is just a critique, not sure.

To post a message you have to go to Forums | [Forum Name] | and near the top is a link for "New Message".

I agree that it can be a little non-intuitive if you just want to go to the Community site and post a message, but then you'd have to pick which forum it should go into and such.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

3 REPLIES 3
Super User
Super User

Maybe this is just a critique, not sure.

To post a message you have to go to Forums | [Forum Name] | and near the top is a link for "New Message".

I agree that it can be a little non-intuitive if you just want to go to the Community site and post a message, but then you'd have to pick which forum it should go into and such.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!

angelicajames New Member

Re:Best Custom canvas prints

Best Custom canvas prints that are available online at our store. Where you could see the different designs and also can frame your any photo in this. Moreover, you can customize any design before you buying.

Highlighted
urbanclap Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Great website. I am newbie in this line and when I likes the article then obviously I want to give the feedback to the writer in a very decent way. Your article provide me a lot of good information. I also have a website which provide Microsoft Surface Pro Screen Replacement in all UAE.