Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

UsePowerBI
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

Why does my newsfeed has Spanish?

Hello

Why does my newsfeed has Spanish?

This is deeply frustrating. I never posted in Spanish. Also I cannot find my original thread in English.

Can you disable this 'feature' please until you fix it?

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@UsePowerBI  -  We wanted to check in with you and see if you still have questions or if your issue has been resolved.

cc: @Kinjal 

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @UsePowerBI,

Thank you for reaching out to us and apologies for the inconvenience you may have faced.

The Spanish forum is part of the same PBI Community, so you didn't join it. You are a member of the Spanish forum, just like you have access to reading the Community Blog, etc. Your posts were merely "copied" to the Spanish forum, translated from English into Spanish. This allows Spanish speakers who are not fluent in English to follow the conversation. Your original posts are still available in English, in addition to their Spanish copies. You can ignore any notifications about Spanish versions of your posts. You can still navigate to your original English posts from your profile and participate in the Desktop forum, as usual.

Please let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Can you disable that please? It is extremely annoying to have to go through spanish in my newsfeed to be able to locate my original posts.

Thanks

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors