Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

FireFighter1017
Advocate II
Advocate II

Why are Microsoft Community Support not reading my post carefully?

Most of my posts in Issues forum end up with some recommendations about being carefull when manipulating millions of records with Power Query but they all miss the point I make that I'm working with datsets with lees than 25K records.

This is annoying and I was looking for a place to complain about this behavior.

I don't feel like I'm supported.

They send me links that are not relevant to my situation.  They send me links on the most basic stuff on Power Query, like Best Practices (like I have never read this before...)

None of the issues I have posted have been resolved and most of them don't seem to be acknowledged as a possible problem.

All my team is feeling the same way.

4 REPLIES 4
FireFighter1017
Advocate II
Advocate II

Here's a perfect example: An update this morning caused modifications loss - Microsoft Power BI Community

I submitted an issue I got when an update was applied and they replied to download the update manually and I may post an Idea.

Should I consider to stop participating in this community and solely rely on Stack Overflow or you will address this FOR REAL!!

It is frustrating and uncooperative.  Everytime I post in a community it is either to get answers or to give answers.  I don't feel I'm getting that from Power BI Community.

Hello @FireFighter1017,

Thank you for your patience!

Just wanted to touch base with you and let you know that your concern is escalated to the team. 

Once again, thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Thank you, I'm just trying to help the community.  I may have sound a little harsh, and I'm sorry for that.  

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @FireFighter1017,

My apologies for any inconvenience you may have been through. Thank you for bringing this to our attention, we will look into this.

Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors