cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MiraNi Advocate II
Advocate II

When trying to vote, I get error "Please provide a valid email and complete a captcha to vote"

When I try to vote an idea, I get this error message. 

9 REPLIES 9
tnmaki Helper I
Helper I

Re: When trying to vote, I get error "Please provide a valid email and complete a captcha to vo

Same happened to me. If you log in with Google or Facebook, then you are able to vote.

Administrator
Administrator

Re: When trying to vote, I get error "Please provide a valid email and complete a captcha to vo

@MiraNi @tnmaki Could you please provide me with the URL to the idea that you are trying to vote on? Thank you in advance.

tnmaki Helper I
Helper I

MiraNi Advocate II
Advocate II

Meliarteta
Regular Visitor

Me too, I can't vote since last week with my company's email.. I've tried on several ones (So, I am not using google neither facebook's log in). 

Administrator
Administrator

Thank you for sharing your reports and URLs. I have passed on your report and will update this thread, once I hear back. Thank you for your patience.

E__ Advocate I
Advocate I

I've encountered the same problem with ideas 

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/13215546-ability-to-export-data-f...

and

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15972523-export-to-csv-regional-s...

I can't vote with my company email address, nor with my gmail address. I didn't try to connect to my gmail, since I don't want to connect my personal gmail account.

Adam_G

Same here, please help!

Highlighted
Administrator
Administrator

We are investigating the issue. 

You are able to authenticate / sign in prior to voting as a workaround.  This issue is specific if you have not authenticated and are clicking on the vote button.

@MiraNi once you confirm you are able to vote once authenticated - can you please 'Accept as Solution' - so that others can benefit from your validation?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

‘Better Together’ Integration Forum Launch

‘Better Together’ Integration Forum Launch

We've launched a how-to forum where you can learn about how Power BI integrates with other Power Platform products.

Top Kudoed Authors