Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

MiraNi
Advocate III
Advocate III

When trying to vote, I get error "Please provide a valid email and complete a captcha to vote"

When I try to vote an idea, I get this error message. 

9 REPLIES 9
Sandy
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

We are investigating the issue. 

You are able to authenticate / sign in prior to voting as a workaround.  This issue is specific if you have not authenticated and are clicking on the vote button.

@MiraNi once you confirm you are able to vote once authenticated - can you please 'Accept as Solution' - so that others can benefit from your validation?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same here, please help!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same happened to me. If you log in with Google or Facebook, then you are able to vote.

@MiraNi @Anonymous Could you please provide me with the URL to the idea that you are trying to vote on? Thank you in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too, I can't vote since last week with my company's email.. I've tried on several ones (So, I am not using google neither facebook's log in). 

Thank you for sharing your reports and URLs. I have passed on your report and will update this thread, once I hear back. Thank you for your patience.

I've encountered the same problem with ideas 

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/13215546-ability-to-export-data-f...

and

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/15972523-export-to-csv-regional-s...

I can't vote with my company email address, nor with my gmail address. I didn't try to connect to my gmail, since I don't want to connect my personal gmail account.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors