Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Onkareshwar

What is the entity name of Dynamics Marketing contact audit history data in Power BI dashboard

Hi,
In dynamics marketing for contact we have audit history data, but I don't know how to fetch those exact data in PowerBI dashboard. We able to find out the audits table in Power BI dashboard, but data is not clearly available in this entity. If you see the following image I filtered the audit history with do not allow bulk emails fields and I have 2 audit records which means this field is updated 2 times.

Onkareshwar_1-1618893404201.png

In above screenshot there are 4 four attributes of audit data, changeddate, changedby, event, changed field, old value and new value,  But in PowerBI dashboard we don't see any attribute like this who tells us that which field is updated in audit history.  whatever data we able to fetch in Pewer BI dashboard that i added below, This data is filtered with particular contact id shown in above screen shot. At the end it have calling userid and userid attribute which is relation of another tables information but those are also not having above information. 

Onkareshwar_2-1618893462407.png

1 REPLY 1
v-stephen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Onkareshwar ,

I found some articles that may have functions that meet your requirements.

Visualise your Power BI Refresh

How to track changes in the table in Power Query

Track user activities in Power BI

Best Regards,

Stephen Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.