Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Kelly11111

The information cannot be updated

At present, my information suddenly cannot be updated. Even if I manually ask him to update it, the information still stops in October. Is it because it is a free account that has been suspended for updating? If I subscribe every month, can the information be updated normally?

3 REPLIES 3
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @Kelly11111,

Thank you for reaching out and posting in the community!

Please let us know if you are trying to update your profile information of the community. If not, please elaborate the issue and we can move your question to the right forum for community members to help you.

Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Thank you for answer..

What I mean is that the data cannot be updated, not the community data, as shown in the picture!

Kelly11111_0-1669687015392.png

Hello @Kelly11111,

Thank you for the response. Since this area Community Feedback is for the suggestions related to this community and your question is not related to community, it would be better to post in different forums for more visibility and get help from experts. 

For example, Desktop forum https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/bd-p/power-bi-designer

Hope this helps you!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors