Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

moomarine
Helper II
Helper II

Save key discussions

Hi All

Not sure where to post this question but can I save key solutions / discussions to my forum account somewhere for future reference? If so how? If not i will just save the url to Chrome favourites but would be handy to have them on here somewhere?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@moomarine The Options menu can be found on the top right of a thread, whereas the reply and Kudo buttons are located at the bottom right of a post. Please scroll to the top/beginning of the thread to see the Options menu.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

@moomarine You can bookmark discussions that you would like to go back to. You can find information on community bookmarks in this support article: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Using-the-Community/Subscriptions-and-Notifications/ta-p/842820

Please let me know if you have any further questions. Thank you for being a member of our community!

Hi, I dont have the Options button, only have reply and like?

@moomarine The Options menu can be found on the top right of a thread, whereas the reply and Kudo buttons are located at the bottom right of a post. Please scroll to the top/beginning of the thread to see the Options menu.

thanks i see it now, it was not there for some reason before.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors