Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

brianbonk

Re: Community Feedback

When hitting the sign in button (top right) I was redirected to a LiveId login page - but it dit not work. It would be a nice feature to integrate the LiveId with this community.

Also the Sign In button still says Sign In even tough I'm singed in.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Amanda
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the suggestion for category descriptions! Those have now been added. The suggestions on the support site are geared towards letting us know what features you want us to add next, while this community site is for users to interact with each other and us, the Power BI team, to get help with any questions you may have while using our tools. And we definitely are planning on integrating the two places together soon. 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Amanda
Employee
Employee

Thanks for the suggestion for category descriptions! Those have now been added. The suggestions on the support site are geared towards letting us know what features you want us to add next, while this community site is for users to interact with each other and us, the Power BI team, to get help with any questions you may have while using our tools. And we definitely are planning on integrating the two places together soon. 

Kostja
Regular Visitor

Why is it, that you don't have Microsoft Account login?

And also: If you still believe the Excel part (Power Query, Power Pivot, Power View and Power Map) to be part of the Power BI story then I would love to see a category for these added to the community. Will you do that?

AdamWilson
Employee
Employee

The sign in button in the top-right was to sign in to the Power BI Web App.  You're right, that was confusing in the context of the Community.  For now, we're removed it from the header.

Thanks for the feedback!

AlexDantin
Helper I
Helper I

Would be helpful to put category descriptions - for example, what's the purpose in having a section labeled "Web App" right now when every reponse seems to be "go to the support site for voting on suggestions."

Also, it would be nice if the support site was integrated with the community site.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors