cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
EnterpriseDNA Kudo Kingpin
Kudo Kingpin

Private Message Credits Reached

Is there a maximum number of messages that we can send every month? And how do we refresh these credits?  I can send private messages to the Admin but not to other users.  Notification says I exceeded the allowed.  This has been the case since March.  Anybody experienced the same?

notif.png

14 REPLIES 14
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Private Message Credits Reached

@EnterpriseDNA The screenshot suggests that you might be trying to send too many messages within a certain time frame. Are you still experiencing the same issue today? What happens when you try to space your messages out more?

Kudo Kingpin

This has been going on since middle of March until now.  Is there a way to refresh this?

Administrator
Administrator

@EnterpriseDNA We don't currently have any other users reporting issues, but I will check with my internal team.

Administrator
Administrator

@EnterpriseDNA Are you still experiencing the issue, as of today?

Kudo Kingpin

Hi @JCM_iTalent , tried sending private message today and it still says that I have reached the maximum limit for messages.

Administrator
Administrator

@EnterpriseDNA please go through the following steps to see if it helps:

1. Clear your browser cache
  2. Refresh your page
  3. Try again
  4. If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.

If you are still not able to send a private message, try in an incognito/private window to see if you are able to. If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.
If you still are not able to send a private message, try another browser. If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.
If you are still unable to send a private message and have access to another computer, try another machine. If this doesn't work, grab a screenshot.
If the above steps don't help and you still aren't able to send a private message, please provide the following information so we can open a case with the platform vendor:

• What type of machine are you using? (PC or Mac) - be sure to mention if you tried on other machines and if so, what type.
  • What OS?
  • What browser are you using or have you tried?

All of these steps will help to narrow down the issue. It's much easier to try each suggestion I have listed upfront, because these are the troubleshooting steps our platform vendor will come back with.

Kudo Kingpin

Hi @JCM_iTalent, thanks for all the recommendations.  I tried doing the first 3 recommendations, but they all came out unsuccessful.  Message went through when I changed computer.  Would help if you can provide reason as to why I can't send using my former computer.  I'm using Lenovo Thinkpad, Windows 10 Pro, Google Chrome.

Thanks, 

Sam

Administrator
Administrator

@EnterpriseDNA I am going to open a support case. I'll get back to you when I have more information. Thank you.

Administrator
Administrator

@EnterpriseDNA Could you please send me some dates and times (including your time zone) for when you unsuccessfully tried to send a message? Thanks in advance.

Helpful resources

Announcements
‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

‘Better Together’ T-Shirt Contest – Winner Announced!

And the winner is...

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Announcing the New Spanish Forum

Do you need help in Spanish? Check out our new Spanish community section.

April 2020 Community Highlights

April 2020 Community Highlights

Info on our Super Users, MBAS content and badges, and updates to our support articles. - Read the full Community Highlights.

MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.