Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

rodneyc8063
Helper V
Helper V

Power BI Support Portal Navigation?

This is a bit of a silly question, and forgive my naivity as I am just getting immersed into Power BI

I was advised to create a support ticket via the support forum, and noticed a few things that I am not sure where to find.

I am used to creating a support profile (I frequent the oracle support portal), but did not see an area or profile page where I could input my company information?

Is there a profile page I can create, so it expediates/minimizes the amount of info I need to input when I create a ticket?

Also, I was wondering if I create a ticket I get an email back directly (this is great in my opinon). But if for example, I am away and I need someone on my team to follow up with a ticket - Is there a specific portal where I can have all my teams support tickets logged?

Sorry again for the naive question, this is a whole new world for me 🙂

2 REPLIES 2
BrandyG_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

Hello @rodneyc8063!

When you opening your case, and are presented with a list of Power BI options, please choose 'Power BI Service'. I am uncertain if you are able to create a profile for future use, I have inquired regarding this, but have not yet heard back. I do know that you will receive an email back and you, or your team, will be able to communicate with the support team via this email.

I hope this helps you, if you run into challenges, please don't hesitate to let us know so that we can assist!

Hi @BrandyG_iTalent 

I did notice that when I submitted a ticket, I got a reply back directly into my email inbox.

But if I was away, how best would I be able to have my team follow up on the ticket?

Would I simply forward the email to my team to follow up?

Or is there somewhere where I can specify to use an alternate email for contact.

I just found the support form a bit confusing, as apparently they tried to call me, even though I prefer being contacted via email

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors