Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rogersmj_ali

Post flooding protection is broken and won't let me post a legitimate comment

I'm trying to post a comment on a thread. The first time I tried to post it, I got a response saying there was invalid HTML in the post. I have no idea what the invalid HTML was, because all I had done was bold some text and add a small code snippet (inside a code block), but it said it had automatically removed the invalid HTML and I should try submitting again.

So I tried to submit again...and now it won't let me submit FOR AN HOUR because it says:

"Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)"

So the post flooding protection is not noticing that (a) the first attempt to submit the comment didn't work so it wasn't actually posted, and (b) the second version of the comment is actually different from the first one because of whatever HTML was "fixed".

1 REPLY 1
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@rogersmj_ali  - Apologies for any inconvenience. Please clear the cache and let us know if you still observe the issue.  Also, please provide details of day/time and screenshot of error if error persists.  

You should not be getting that error unless you are excessively posting during a short period of time. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors