Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

Please Allow *.tmplt files to be attached

I recently tried to help a Community user with a Charticulator visual issue.  As a Super User, I can attach files; however, I got an error when I tried to attach the *.tmplt file I export from the Power BI Charticulator visual.  Please make *.tmplt extension one of the allowable file types for attachment, so Super Users can help members with their visuals more easily.

Thanks,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about Power BI, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

5 REPLIES 5
heaher_iTalent
Administrator
Administrator

@mahoneypat  - Thanks for the update - can you send us what forum this was in or gallery and we will look into the attachments and if we can add the additional file types?

cc: @Kinjal 

mahoneypat
Employee
Employee

@Kinjal 

I was responding to a post on community.powerbi.com and was not able to attach a file of that type.  As a super user, I could attach other file types.

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

@mahoneypat -  I wanted to check in with you and see if you still have questions or if your issue has been resolved.

@heaher_iTalent  Thank you for the follow up.  I still see the error below when I try to attach a *.tmplt file.  It is a simple text file that is used to share Charticulator custom visuals.  Being able to attach these files will enable us to help people struggling with Charticulator visuals.

Pat

mahoneypat_0-1629152349867.png

Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @mahoneypat,

Thank you so much for reaching out to us!

Please send us the URL where you are trying to attach the file. So that we can troubleshoot the issue for you and look into it.

Thank you again, for being part of the community!

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors