Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

UsePowerBI
Post Prodigy
Post Prodigy

My topics disappear

Hello

My topics randomly disappear. I suspect it's your spam filter.

Can you fix your spam filter please? It seems it blocks posts that are similar but I only use the same data format:

A, 1

B, 2

C, 3

To explain what I want. Also, it is very common that those who respond do not look back to provide explanations so we have to open a new thread since we have not understand any of the previous suggestions.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

@UsePowerBI Could you please clarify which post(s) you you are referring to?
The platform scans for spam automatically, and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. You can find more information on posts marked as spam in this article:
https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Using-the-Community/Contributing-to-the-Community/ta-p/680259
One of your recent posts has been unflagged, and we would like to make sure that this is the one that you are writing about.

Hello

The thread was something along 'why this graph does not work' or something.

Why was it spammed? I use the same format in most of my posts and probably it picks that as spam.

I use the following example as sample data:

A, 1

B, 2

etc

Thanks

@UsePowerBI Was this the thread in which you say your post disappeared: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Desktop/Problem-with-graph/m-p/1185615
This particular post was not marked as spam, and it shows on your profile. The last posts marked as spam that you created appear to be from 5/31. If you are looking in a particular forum and don't see the post there, it could be that it is showing on another page, since forums like the Desktop support forum receive a lot of activity. It could also be that your post was moved, for instance, if you posted a product support question in Community Feedback, and your post was moved to Desktop (although this does not appear to be the case).
If you do not see an error messaging when posting, I am not sure what could be happening to them. Have you checked your profile to see if the posts that you say are missing are showing there?: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/forums/recentpostspage/post-type/message/user-id/195141
Concrete examples of post titles, where you posted them and when would be helpful for us to investigate further.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors