Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

My question keeps disappearing - No longer on my profile page

I've posted a lengthy question on the Power Query forum (to make sure I'm giving as much detail), including the code samples, and a link to a onedrive folder with the files in them.

I know the send question posted successfully, because I recieved a badge for it.

But when I go back into my profile, the post is gone.

Why is that?

3 REPLIES 3
Kinjal
Employee
Employee

Hello @Anonymous,

I just wanted to touch base to let you know your message about your post being disappeared was received. It may have ended up as spam post.

Your post has been marked as not spam and it has been moved back. The platform scans for spam automatically and we monitor all flagged posts to determine whether or not the content should be unmarked. There are multiple variables the platform scans for and I have no way of knowing exactly what triggered your post to be flagged. Some common trigger items are copy and pasting content in and multiple edits. You should be good to go on this post. Thanks for being a part of the community!

Please let me know if you have any questions/comments!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kinjal Thank you!  In the future, if my post is marked as spam, is there someone/somewhere I should contact?  vs posting a message on the community board?

Hello @Anonymous,

You can reachout to community support or mark it as inappropriate and it will give us notification. 

Thank you for being part of the community!

Regards,

Kinjal

Kinjal

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors