cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kyle-shaw Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Insert Photos Function Not Working

The Insert Photos Function is currently not working, though I can add links and video. This makes it very difficult for me to post about a question I have about my graphs and data because screenshots would be much more helpful than a wordy description.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Administrator JCM_iTalent
Administrator

Re: Insert Photos Function Not Working

@kyle-shaw Yes, there should be a window popping up that allows you to upload image files, to insert image files by URL, or to choose from an image that you have already uploaded to your account.
Have you tried using a different browser?
Does your browser have any plugins that could block certain elements of the site (such as a script blocker or a separate pop-up/ad blocker)?

In addition to trying a different browser and disabling any related plugins for this site (if applicable) you could also try clearing your browser cache.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Administrator

I was unable to reproduce the issue for your account. You should be able to upload and insert images by using the "Insert Photos" camera icon in the toolbar. What happens when you try to insert images?

Frequent Visitor

Unfortunately, nothing happens when I click this button to insert images. I would expect some sort of dialogue box to appear as with the insert link and insert video buttons. If this issue is only for me, do you have any thoughts for why this would not be working?

Administrator

@kyle-shaw Yes, there should be a window popping up that allows you to upload image files, to insert image files by URL, or to choose from an image that you have already uploaded to your account.
Have you tried using a different browser?
Does your browser have any plugins that could block certain elements of the site (such as a script blocker or a separate pop-up/ad blocker)?

In addition to trying a different browser and disabling any related plugins for this site (if applicable) you could also try clearing your browser cache.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Using a different browser worked for me.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

Meet the 2020 Season 1 Power BI Super Users!

It’s the start of a new Super User season! Learn all about the new Super Users and brand-new tiered recognition system.

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Super User Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're celebrating the start of the New Super User season with our first ever Super User 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Power Platform Online Conference

Power Platform Online Conference

Join us for the first ever Power Platform Online Conference!

Top Kudoed Authors