Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Ignoring my requests to link accounts

Hi. 

Despite my numerous requests to link my current account (daxer) to my old account (darlove) I have not received a single message from Microsoft about whether they're going to do do anything about it. I have followed the procedure as outlined in one of the posts of the administrators of this website. To no avail 😞

I have been told to post here and someone will CERTAINLY take care of this. Could anyone please help me? My old account linked to my old company email has the status of Super User IV. Losing it is losing a lot of experience, badges and achievements. I DON'T WANT TO. daxer is a new account linked to my new company email and as you can imagine it's starting from a clean slate.

COULD ANYONE PLEASE FINALLY HELP ME TO LINK MY OLD ACCOUNT TO MY NEW COMPANY EMAIL???

This is so frustrating... It's been going on for about a month now.

Thank you.

Best

daxer

1 REPLY 1
JCM_iTalent
Employee
Employee

@Anonymous I'm sorry to hear that you've been unsuccessful in trying to linking your accounts. Could you please tell me when and how you contacted support? This can help me investigate the status of your request.

Brandy has also reached out to you via PM at the end of June. Please make sure you follow the steps that she has outlined and respond here with the information above, if you still don't hear back from support.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Kudoed Authors